New Study Focuses Upon America’s Perceptions Of Plastic Surgery
Posted July 05, 2022 in Plastic Surgery News, by Dr. Fiorillo
A new study by Superdrug polled 3,000 women about their feelings on plastic surgery and it has brought forth some interesting insight about how the women in today”s society perceive plastic surgery. The findingsinclude:
- According to the women polled, the average ideal age to get plastic surgery is 52
- 1 in 3 women have things about their Debut novembre, “Isildur1”, dont l’identite etait alors inconnue, reussit a gagner 6 millions de dollars en affrontant tour a tour, toutes les stars de la salle de. appearance they don”t like and would consider plastic surgery
- 1 in 3 women would prefer to look 20 years younger than win the lottery
- 25% of women polled said they”d get an eye lift
- 29% of women said they”d get a tummy tuck
- 29% of women polled said they”d consider Botox or a chemical peel
- 62% of people polled believe that there is more pressure now to look good than with previous generations, so plastic surgery has become more important
As plastic surgery is becoming more frequently discussed in a positive way, this study proves that more people are embracing the idea than ever before!
Stock images of models are used throughout this website and should not be interpreted as actual patients of our practice. Individual results may vary.