What You Should Know About Breast Implants, NJ
Posted December 26, 2017 in Uncategorized, by Dr. Fiorillo
If you’re considering getting a breast augmentation in NJ, you may want to start out by learning the basics. A breast augmentation in NJ is when a doctor surgically places implants in the breast in order to improve symmetry and projection. It can help to:
• Make a naturally small breast, larger
• Restore the lost breast volume post-pregnancy due to breast feeding or significant weight loss
• They can also achieve better symmetry for breasts that are relatively disproportionate in size and shape
When choosing a plastic surgeon to do your breast implants in NJ, be sure to ask the following questions:
• Is your surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery?
• Was your surgeon specifically trained in the field of plastic surgery? If so, how many years of experience does he/she have?
• Does the surgeon have hospital privileges to perform the operation, and if so, at what hospital?
• If using an office-based surgical facility, is it accredited by a nationally or state-recognized accrediting agency, or is the facility state-licensed or Medicare-certified?
If you’re looking for a surgeon to perform your breast augmentation in NJ, contact Dr. Fiorillo. He’s double board certified and has years of experience, specializing in breast implants.
Stock images of models are used throughout this website and should not be interpreted as actual patients of our practice. Individual results may vary.