Top 5 Questions About Mommy Makeovers Answered
Posted April 16, 2019 in Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, Breast Reduction, Liposuction, Mommy Makeover, Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty), by Dr. Fiorillo
When patients come in for a plastic surgery consultation, they’ll often have a lot of questions. Mommy Makeover patients are no exception! Want to find out what other women are asking? Here is our list.
Top 5 Questions About Mommy Makeovers
- How does a woman’s body change after having children? Following childbirth and breastfeeding, a woman can begin to see some unwelcome changes in her body. These include loose abdominal skin, flabbiness, sagging breasts or breasts that appear too large.
- What is a Mommy Makeover? A Mommy Makeover is a procedure or series of procedures aimed at helping a woman get closer to her pre-baby body. In essence, we’re helping women look more like they did before family life.
- What procedures are involved with a Mommy Makeover? A Mommy Makeover is not a “one size fits all” procedure. Rather, we treat each patient as a unique individual with different, specific needs. Common Mommy Makeover procedures, can include any of the following procedures:
- Tummy Tuck to remove excess skin and fat and tighten your abdominal muscles
- Breast Augmentation to restore fullness and volume to your breasts
- Breast Lift to reshape and raise the breasts to a higher position
- Breast Reduction to remove excess breast fat and skin to achieve a breast size that is more in proportion with your body
- Liposuction to remove excess fat that is resistant to diet and exercise
- Are patients usually satisfied with their results? Absolutely! In fact, the members of the plastic surgery community site RealSelf® gave Mommy Makeovers a remarkable 98% “Worth It” rating.
- How can I find out if this procedure is right for me? The best way to find out if you’re a candidate for a Mommy Makeover is to schedule an appointment with a board-certified plastic surgeon. It’s a great way to have your questions answered and find out what plastic surgery can do for you.
mommy makeover in new york and new jersey
To learn more about what a Mommy Makeover can do for you, take a look around our site. When you’re ready to come in for a consultation, contact us and find out what plastic surgery can do for you. Call us at (845) 842-1258. We look forward to meeting you soon and helping your regain your pre-pregnancy body!
Stock images of models are used throughout this website and should not be interpreted as actual patients of our practice. Individual results may vary.