Is Plastic Surgery After Divorce A Good Idea?
Posted September 21, 2021 in Plastic Surgery Tips, by Dr. Fiorillo
According to a study by The Transform Cosmetic Group in Great Britain, more than a quarter of patient are women that have recently been divorced. These women are looking for a fresh start to their lives (much like Sandra Bullock and her rumored plastic surgery). They are reinventing themselves and their image, looking to form a new identity. There are some pros and cons about this motivation for plastic surgery.
Pros of Plastic Surgery After Divorce
Some of the benefits of plastic surgery after device include:
- Increased confidence
- Opportunity for reinvention
- Time for recovery without relationship commitments
However, there are also a few cons.
Cons of Plastic Surgery After Divorce
The cons of plastic surgery after divorce are dependent upon the motivations of a newly divorced woman. They can include:
- Women may simply be getting surgery for revenge upon their ex-spouse by improving their looks. This may mean they aren’t actually doing it for themselves
- They may feel they want to fix their insecurities and “flaws” that their ex ponited out to them
- They may jump into the decision too quickly
Deciding If Plastic Surgery After Divorce is Right for You
If you have evaluated your motivations and are contemplating plastic surgery for the right reasons, contact us to setup a consultation and learn more.
Stock images of models are used throughout this website and should not be interpreted as actual patients of our practice. Individual results may vary.