Cosmetic Surgery Education Website Launched!
Posted July 13, 2021 in Plastic Surgery News, by Dr. Fiorillo
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) has announced the launch of its new website that provides training opportunities for cosmetic surgeons. The Plastic Surgery Education Network (PSEN), available through personal computer or mobile device, enables users to enrol in CME courses that provide self assessment tests, case studies and procedural videos. It allows you to learn at your own pace and on your own time. This website is also ideal for surgeons who want to stay up to date on the latest techniques and news in the cosmetic surgery industry. This technology is available free of charge to members of the following organizations:
- The American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery (ASRM).
- The Plastic Surgery Research Council (PSRC).
- The American Association for Hand Surgery (AAHS).
- The American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons (ASMS).
- The American Council of Academic Plastic Surgeons (ACAPS).
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS).
- The American Council of Academic Plastic Surgeons (ACAPS)
How This Network Benefits Plastic Surgery Patients
This innovative site will allow surgeons to be a part of an expanding database of cosmetic surgery breakthroughs. This means that surgeons like Dr. Fiorillo will constantly be up to date on all information pertaining to any specific surgery. For more information on the PSEN read this article and contact us today to learn more about our latest medical techniques.
Stock images of models are used throughout this website and should not be interpreted as actual patients of our practice. Individual results may vary.