The physical and psychological wellbeing of people who undergo plastic surgery is sometimes monitored to determine what the real benefits of such procedures are. Each different type of plastic surgery yields unique results for the patient, and logging these results helps people know what to expect before they decide to go ahead with an operation. Dr. Fiorillo and his expert team in New York use information like this to help women to make their decisions when it comes to breast procedures.
Firstly we will discuss breast reductions before moving on to augmentations. Breast reduction patients often note a massive reduction in pain in the breasts, back, neck and shoulders, but they say the benefits go far beyond the physical ones. Nobody wants to feel like they are being constantly looked at negatively because of their body, even if the looks given are meant to be complimentary. Women who have undergone a breast reduction procedure say they are much more comfortable socially and cannot begin measure the difference it has made to the way they feel when simply walking down the street.
Breast Augmentation and Enhancement
Breast augmentation surgery has different motivating factors than breast reduction, but the changes to the lives of the women involved can be similar. Instead of trying to remove the focus from the breasts as with a breast reduction, women simply want to feel like they have a more typical feminine figure. Increasing breast volume or improving symmetry allows women who were previously self-conscious about the size or shape of their breasts to feel comfortable in clothes they couldn’t have worn before. Feeling physically attractive gives a massive boost in confidence and opens doors for you that you may not have previously realized existed.
If you are considering plastic surgery for any reason, you really should come in and talk to Dr. Fiorillo and his expert team in New York. As one of the most celebrated and experienced plastic surgeons in the country, he is the best person to find out how you can get your perfect body.
Whether you think it’s too big, too bumpy or even too small, your nose is the focal point of your face, and it’s one feature that many American women are dissatisfied with. Could Rhinoplasty help you to achieve the perfect button nose?
Rhinoplasty can offer a number of benefits to those considering plastic surgery for whatever reason, and it’s great if you’re looking to achieve any of the following:
- Removing bumps or depressions in your nose’s profile
- Contour the tip of your nose – this could include making it smaller, or fixing an upturned or droopy tip
- Balance your nose’s size so it complements other facial features
- Adjust your nostrils by resizing and reshaping
- Correct an asymmetric nose
Many teenagers experience bullying at school due to a large or imperfect nose, and whilst it’s not a great idea to rush straight out for surgery, if it’s severely affecting your confidence and quality of life, then it is worth making an appointment for a consultation to discuss your options.
Is Rhinoplasty right for me?
In order to be eligible for rhinoplasty you should ideally be at least 13 years old (this is to ensure that your face has finished growing), be healthy and a non-smoker, have realistic goals as to what you can expect to achieve from the surgery, and be able to demonstrate personal reasons for rhinoplasty, rather than succumbing to pressure.
Rhinoplasty can help you to achieve a more contoured nose that matches your facial features, but don’t be under the illusion that you can turn up for plastic surgery with a picture of the type of nose you’d like – this is not how it works!
When it comes to the services of a plastic surgeon NY men and women have all sorts of procedures carried out these days. In years gone by, there was a lot of stigma attached to having plastic surgery, but this is no longer the case. People in New York these days have no qualms whatsoever about paying a visit to the plastic surgeon, and having this type of surgery has become increasingly common.
Plastic surgery has become a type of procedure that can really help those who are unhappy about some aspect of their appearance and want to do something to change it. When you feel unhappy about the way you look, it is only natural that you will want to change it. Sometimes you can make changes on your own without the need for surgery. However, there are other changes that can only be made with the help of surgery.
Get the appearance you want with the help of a plastic surgeon
With the help of a good plastic surgeon, you can achieve the appearance that you want, which means that you won’t have to simply put up with the areas of your body or face that make you unhappy. Making these changes can make a big difference to many areas of your life, which is why so many people now opt for this type of surgery.
Using plastic surgery to make changes and improvements can really improve your quality of life. You will feel happier in yourself when you make the changes you want, and you can benefit from increased confidence and self esteem.
Michael Fiorillo, M.D
Undergoing plastic surgery not only changes your appearance; it also helps boost your self-confidence and helps you look and feel comfortable. Whether you want to reshape your breasts or nose, or remove excess fat from your body, plastic surgery has a way to help fulfill the physical appearance you desire. In this article are four plastic surgery NY services to choose from.
A certified plastic surgeon specializing in cutting-edge procedures, Dr. Fiorillo works diligently with every patient in developing an individualized treatment plan dedicated in achieving a post-surgical yet natural appearance. He performs a range of both surgical and non-surgical Unknown to the casino, Walters’ had hired a team of wheel clockers to do nothing more than record the results of thousands of individual spins on online Roulette wheels all over Atlantic City. procedures such as: Restylane, BOTOX, breast augmentation, breast lift, SLIM laser liposuction, Abdominoplasty, Rhinoplasty and brow lift.
This plastic surgery NY practice has man services and is known for its comprehensive list of surgical procedures New Yorkers can choose from. Dr. Fiorillo is dedicated in providing utmost body and skin care by performing the most advanced cosmetic procedures: Post-Weight Loss Cosmetic Surgery, Complex Wound Management, Facial Rejuvenation, Age & Skincare Management and Peripheral Nerve Repair.
A two-time board passer and certified plastic surgeon serving in in the Metropolitan area, Dr. Fiorillo has written and published 100 articles on plastic surgery NY services. Aside from his office duties, Dr. Fiorillo also travels around the world to promote Dysport, Restylane and Perlane. He has worked with many Hollywood A-listers and has been featured on The Real Housewives of New Jersey.
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the world’s biggest plastic surgery specialty organization, is also one of the most valuable patient resources for those considering cosmetic surgery. Among their many tips, the society also offers several guidelines for choosing a plastic surgeon.
Borrowing from the ASPS, here are 5 Tips for Finding the Right Physician, along with our thoughts on the matter.
Look for a physician who …
- “Will explain the procedure(s) thoroughly.” The best plastic surgery patients are informed plastic surgery patients. When you schedule your plastic surgery consultation, make sure your provider is explaining your procedure in detail. Unsure about anything? Ask questions.
- “Describes a realistic outcome, not unbelievable results.” Patients with realistic goals going into surgery tend to be the ones with highest satisfaction following surgery. Make sure your surgeon isn’t making any promises that sound too good to be true – they often are!
- “Has performed the operation many times.” Patients undergoing say, breast augmentation surgery, want to be sure they’re dealing with someone very familiar with the procedure. Be sure to ask for plastic surgery before and after photos. While these aren’t a guarantee of the results you’ll have, they can give you a good idea of your surgeon’s skill level.
- “Outlines the risks as well as the benefits.” It’s important to understand that plastic surgery is just that – surgery. And, as with any surgery, there are risks involved. Make sure your provider is willing to discuss not only the possible benefits of surgery, but the potential complications as well.
- “Has been trained in the procedure(s) under consideration.” This tip is speaking to the vital importance of seeking out a qualified plastic surgeon. And, one of the best ways to ensure proper care is to make sure you’re dealing with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. These are doctors who have demonstrated knowledge and experience above and beyond regular medical school.
Cosmetic Surgery NJ
To learn more about choosing a qualified plastic surgeon, take a look around our site: Cosmetic Surgery NJ
If you’re ready to come in for a consultation, contact us today at 866-537-0954. We have locations in Montvale, NJ, Pearl River, NY and SOHO, NYC.