When patients come in for a plastic surgery consultation, they’ll often have a lot of questions. Mommy Makeover patients are no exception! Want to find out what other women are asking?
Here is our list of the Top 5 Questions About Mommy Makeovers:
- How does a woman’s body change after having children? Following childbirth and breastfeeding, a woman can begin to see some unwelcome changes in her body. These include loose abdominal skin, flabbiness, sagging breasts or breasts that appear too large.
- What is a Mommy Makeover? A Mommy Makeover is a procedure or series of procedures aimed at helping a woman get closer to her pre-baby body. In essence, we’re helping women look more like they did before family life.
- What procedures are involved with a Mommy Makeover? A Mommy Makeover is not a “one size fits all” procedure. Rather, we treat each patient as a unique individual with different, specific needs. Common Mommy Makeover procedures, however, include Tummy Tuck Surgery, Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction and/or Liposuction.
- Are patients usually satisfied with their results? Absolutely. In fact, the members of plastic surgery community site, RealSelf® gave Mommy Makeovers a remarkable 98% Worth It rating.
- How can I find out if this procedure is right for me? The best way to find out if you’re a candidate for a Mommy Makeover is to schedule an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon. It’s a great way to have your questions answered and find out what plastic surgery can do for you.
Plastic Surgery NY
To learn more about what a Mommy Makeover can do for you, take a look around our site at Plastic Surgery NY.
If you’re ready to come in for a consultation, contact us today and find out what plastic surgery can do for you. We have locations in Montvale, NJ, Pearl River, NY and SOHO, NYC. Call our offices directly at 866-537-0954. We look forward to meeting you soon.
When it comes down to brass tacks, the true success of a cosmetic procedure lies in patient satisfaction. That is, whether given the chance, the patient would do it all over again. RealSelf®, a plastic surgery community site, tracks patient satisfaction and assigns each procedure a “Worth It” rating out of 100 points. A collection of thousands of user votes, these ratings shed light on which procedures patients would recommend to their family and friends.
So how did Mommy Makeovers stack up? According to the most recent data, RealSelf is giving Mommy Makeovers a remarkable 98% Worth It rating. What is a Mommy Makeover? Read on for a brief introduction.
Mommy Makeover Breast and Body Procedures
Having a child can be one of the most rewarding times in a woman’s life. But, it can also change a woman’s body in several ways. Some of the most common ways include:
- Stretched abdominal skin
- Flabbiness in the midsection
- Breast sagging
- Breasts that appear too large
Thankfully, plastic surgery offers a solution: a Mommy Makeover. In short, a Mommy Makeover is a procedure or series of procedures that are performed in order to bring a woman closer to her pre-baby body.
Here are a few of the most popular Mommy Makeover procedures:
- Breast Lift: Breasts can often sag and droop as a result of breastfeeding. A Breast Lift can often help. During the procedure, we trim excess skin and tighten supporting tissues. The goal is an uplifted, more youthful bustline.
- Tummy Tuck: Pregnancy can leave abdominal skin stretched and loose. Tummy Tuck Surgery is often the best solution. By removing excess fat and skin and tightening the underlying muscles, we can often achieve a trimmer, more flattering waist and abdomen.
- Liposuction: Liposuction is one of the best ways for treating stubborn, exercise-resistant fat. Using a special suction tool, we can permanently remove fat from the thighs, abdomen, love handles and more.
Mommy Makeover in New York and New Jersey
Think a Mommy Makeover might be right for you? Take the first step – schedule a consultation. We have offices in Montvale, NJ, Pearl River, NY and SOHO, NYC. Contact us today at 866-537-0954. We look forward to meeting you.
Wildly successful power-couple, Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z, are celebrating the birth of their daughter, Blue Ivy. This is the couple’s first child together, and according to one report from ABC News, Knowles is claiming that this was a “natural” birth. Of course, natural childbirth can often change a woman’s body adversely. These changes include unwanted flabbiness in the midsection, and some are speculating that Beyonce may be exploring a “mommy makeover” in the near future.
Knowles—who rose to fame as the lead singer of Destiny’s Child—may be no stranger to plastic surgery. According to rumors circulating the internet, some believe that the singer/songwriter underwent a Nose Surgery among other cosmetic treatments. Whether or not these rumors are true, it’s quite possible that Beyonce may soon be looking for ways to get back to her pre-baby body. Read on to learn a bit about the mommy makeover today.
What is a Mommy Makeover?
Like it or not, a woman’s body changes postpartum. To combat this, many opt for what is called a “mommy makeover.” These procedures can often help correct physical changes caused by childbirth and breastfeeding.
Common mommy makeover procedures:
- Breast lift: Following pregnancy and breastfeeding, many women find that their breasts have sagged or drooped. Thankfully, a Breast Lift can often correct this. A breast lift—also known as mastopexy—is a surgery designed to provide a more lifted and youthful bust.
- Tummy tuck: Even the fittest of women can experience flabbiness after childbirth. To combat this, many new mothers choose to undergo a Tummy Tuck, a procedure used to help flatten and shape the abdomen.
- Liposuction: When diet and exercise simply aren’t enough, many women opt for liposuction. During the procedure, we remove persistent, excess fat from the abdomen, waist, hips, buttocks and/or thighs.
Interested in a Mommy Makeover, Yourself?
To learn more about the mommy makeover or other Plastic Surgery options we offer, contact us today for more information. We can help find the best course of treatment for you. Our offices are located in Montvale, NJ, Pearl River, NY and SOHO, NYC. Schedule your consultation today at 866-537-0954.
A woman’s body changes following the birth of a child. Often, these changes are unwelcome and can cause a great deal of distress. Recent mothers often complain of loose skin, stretch marks and sagging or deflated breasts. Thankfully, there are treatment options available.
A wildly popular direction in the world of cosmetic surgery is the “mommy makeover.” This growing trend is popular among women trying to get closer to the appearance they had before childbirth. While diet and exercise may be enough for certain women, doctors have suggested that for some, these goals can only be achieved surgically.
The mommy makeover can take many forms. Often, a combination of treatments are performed in concert, bringing women closer to their pre-baby body. The most common treatments take the form of tummy tucks, breast augmentation and liposuction. For those who are particularly concerned with loose skin, body contouring may be the answer.
Childbirth can be one of the most joyful and rewarding experiences in a woman’s life, but many face distress with the ways their bodies are affected following the experience. While these treatments are not for everyone, for many they can mean the difference between the body they have and the body they want.
Find Out More Today
The options are endless, and we can work together to fit a mommy makeover to your budget and schedule. Contact us today to learn more about the mommy makeover and other cosmetic surgery options available to you. We have offices in Pearl River, NY and Montvale, NJ, and we can be contacted at 866-537-0954.
There is a major trend in plastic surgery with women that are choosing to go under the knife after they have had a baby. These women want to boost their confidence and get back to their pre-baby looks, and surgery can help them accomplish that. However, there are some additional things that they can do in order to determine the areas where they might require some surgical intervention.
Tips for Starting Your Mommy Makeover Non-Surgically
- Watch what you eat – if you need to, keep a food diary to track your food intake. Ensure that your meals are well-balanced. You can indulge provided that moderation is your main focus.
- Get active – exercise at least 4 days a week. When you are just getting started, work at the pace that you are comfortable with and follow your doctor’s orders to ensure that you are safe to do so after giving birth.
- Have a clothing fit session – you want to learn what best suits your body as well as what size you should be wearing. A fashion consultant can help you ensure that you are wearing clothing (and undergarments) that best flatter your body.
Learn About Your Surgical Options
If you have decided you are ready to improve your appearance by taking it one step further, contact us to learn about your surgical options.