What You Should Know About Breast Implants, NJ
If you’re considering getting a breast augmentation in NJ, you may want to start out by learning the basics. A breast augmentation in NJ is when a doctor surgically places implants in the breast in order to improve symmetry and projection. It can help to:
- Make a naturally small breast, larger
- Restore the lost breast volume post-pregnancy due to breast feeding or significant weight loss
- They can also achieve better symmetry for breasts that are relatively disproportionate in size and shape
When choosing a plastic surgeon to do your breast implants in NJ, be sure to ask the following questions:
- Is your surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery?
- Was your surgeon specifically trained in the field of plastic surgery? If so, how many years of experience does he/she have?
- Does the surgeon have hospital privileges to perform the operation, and if so, at what hospital?
- If using an office-based surgical facility, is it accredited by a nationally or state-recognized accrediting agency, or is the facility state-licensed or Medicare-certified?
If you’re looking for a surgeon to perform your breast augmentation in NJ, contact Dr. Fiorillo. He’s double board certified and has years of experience, specializing in breast implants.