When it comes down to brass tacks, the true success of a cosmetic procedure lies in patient satisfaction. That is, whether given the chance, the patient would do it all over again. RealSelf®, a plastic surgery community site, tracks patient satisfaction and assigns each procedure a “Worth It” rating out of 100 points. A collection of thousands of user votes, these ratings shed light on which procedures patients would recommend to their family and friends.
So how did Mommy Makeovers stack up? According to the most recent data, RealSelf is giving Mommy Makeovers a remarkable 98% Worth It rating. What is a Mommy Makeover? Read on for a brief introduction.
Mommy Makeover Breast and Body Procedures
Having a child can be one of the most rewarding times in a woman’s life. But, it can also change a woman’s body in several ways. Some of the most common ways include:
- Stretched abdominal skin
- Flabbiness in the midsection
- Breast sagging
- Breasts that appear too large
Thankfully, plastic surgery offers a solution: a Mommy Makeover. In short, a Mommy Makeover is a procedure or series of procedures that are performed in order to bring a woman closer to her pre-baby body.
Here are a few of the most popular Mommy Makeover procedures:
- Breast Lift: Breasts can often sag and droop as a result of breastfeeding. A Breast Lift can often help. During the procedure, we trim excess skin and tighten supporting tissues. The goal is an uplifted, more youthful bustline.
- Tummy Tuck: Pregnancy can leave abdominal skin stretched and loose. Tummy Tuck Surgery is often the best solution. By removing excess fat and skin and tightening the underlying muscles, we can often achieve a trimmer, more flattering waist and abdomen.
- Liposuction: Liposuction is one of the best ways for treating stubborn, exercise-resistant fat. Using a special suction tool, we can permanently remove fat from the thighs, abdomen, love handles and more.
Mommy Makeover in New York and New Jersey
Think a Mommy Makeover might be right for you? Take the first step – schedule a consultation. We have offices in Montvale, NJ, Pearl River, NY and SOHO, NYC. Contact us today at (866) 971-7705. We look forward to meeting you.