When patients come in for a plastic surgery consultation, they’ll often have a lot of questions. Mommy Makeover patients are no exception! Want to find out what other women are asking?
Here is our list of the Top 5 Questions About Mommy Makeovers:
- How does a woman’s body change after having children? Following childbirth and breastfeeding, a woman can begin to see some unwelcome changes in her body. These include loose abdominal skin, flabbiness, sagging breasts or breasts that appear too large.
- What is a Mommy Makeover? A Mommy Makeover is a procedure or series of procedures aimed at helping a woman get closer to her pre-baby body. In essence, we’re helping women look more like they did before family life.
- What procedures are involved with a Mommy Makeover? A Mommy Makeover is not a “one size fits all” procedure. Rather, we treat each patient as a unique individual with different, specific needs. Common Mommy Makeover procedures, however, include Tummy Tuck Surgery, Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction and/or Liposuction.
- Are patients usually satisfied with their results? Absolutely. In fact, the members of plastic surgery community site, RealSelf® gave Mommy Makeovers a remarkable 98% Worth It rating.
- How can I find out if this procedure is right for me? The best way to find out if you’re a candidate for a Mommy Makeover is to schedule an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon. It’s a great way to have your questions answered and find out what plastic surgery can do for you.
Plastic Surgery NY
To learn more about what a Mommy Makeover can do for you, take a look around our site at Plastic Surgery NY.
If you’re ready to come in for a consultation, contact us today and find out what plastic surgery can do for you. We have locations in Montvale, NJ, Pearl River, NY and SOHO, NYC. Call our offices directly at (866) 971-7705. We look forward to meeting you soon.