- It’s expected that there will be even greater demand for facial rejuvenation surgery as the economy is improving. The demand for non-surgical facial procedures may also rise, but as these have been more affordable alternatives during the economic downturn for many individuals, the increase may not be as drastic.
- New injectables will be created and the current technologies will evolve creating demand.
- There will be a demand for procedures following dramatic weight loss due to society’s increased focus on health that’s expected for 2011. Body contouring, abdominoplasty and other procedures will be sought after.
- Baby boomers that got breast implants in their 20s may choose to have an implant replacement or a breast lift to improve the look of them following age-related changes.
- Cosmetic surgeons will continue to explore other options for fat removal that are less invasive than liposuction.
- There will be a substantial number of botched surgeries in 2011 due to patients visiting under-qualified doctors or illegally obtaining injectables to use at home.
- There will be a diverse group of people that turn to plastic surgery as seen in recent years.
- There’s so much talk about the butts of celebs like Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez that more patients will seek posterior body lifts and other buttocks augmentation procedures to improve their assets!
If any of these specific predictions are true of you, contact us to discuss your plastic surgery needs!